Pasties no more customizable

Hello guys, I have a problem in my game where pasties appear all black and are no longer customizable. Any idea on how to fix this? thanks ina dvance for help ^^

Find item in customization_items.xtbl and see if it has <Default_Colors_Grid> because it looks like it doesn't
Thanks for replying! I'm pretty newbie with these thing, so may I ask you which line should I look exactly in there?
I suppose there will be that line for each clothing item in game?

CUST_ITEM_FEMALE_LL_BRA_5 is the Cover Your Nips bra (you can find the name in customize_us.xml which I think is in misc.vpp_pc but I'm not 100% on that). Like Admixon said it's missing the <Default_Colors_Grid> so you'd add:

<Default_Colors_Grid>
<Default_Color>
<Clothing_Color>orange8</Clothing_Color>
</Default_Color>
<Default_Color>
<Clothing_Color>yellow-orange7</Clothing_Color>
</Default_Color>
</Default_Colors_Grid>

Most clothing will have that with 1 to 3 colors. Some items can't be colored though so they'll usually just say <Default_Colors_Grid></Default_Colors_Grid>

CUST_ITEM_FEMALE_LL_BRA_5 is the Cover Your Nips bra (you can find the name in customize_us.xml which I think is in misc.vpp_pc but I'm not 100% on that). Like Admixon said it's missing the <Default_Colors_Grid> so you'd add:

<Default_Colors_Grid>
<Default_Color>
<Clothing_Color>orange8</Clothing_Color>
</Default_Color>
<Default_Color>
<Clothing_Color>yellow-orange7</Clothing_Color>
</Default_Color>
</Default_Colors_Grid>

Most clothing will have that with 1 to 3 colors. Some items can't be colored though so they'll usually just say <Default_Colors_Grid></Default_Colors_Grid>
Thanks I'm gonna past this and hoping it will solve that! Just curious but why does it mention the orange colour twice?

Thanks I'm gonna past this and hoping it will solve that! Just curious but why does it mention the orange colour twice?
They're two different shades because the pasties have a Y symbol or something on them. Those are the colors the Saints Row 3 customization_items.xtbl uses for them in the store.

Back