Panties Mod

Discussion in 'Mod Requests' started by dragonfly10, May 6, 2019.

1. Can someone please make a little Panties Mod? I really want a high g-string for my character that can appear while using pants/skirt/shorts like in SR2, and the game has a lack of everything in customization, including an "awesome" amount of panties, I want to make my character feel like SR2.
    High_G-String.jpg
    Something like this, my preference is for a version of SO DEVILISH SWIM BOTTOM without the devil-heart, customizable with two colors (crotch/back and strings), but a little higher to make it visible.

EDIT: This is how I think it should be (if possible).
    G-String.jpg

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  2. This is an easy one, i can do it for you. But almost every pant/shorts in the game is coded to hide the underwear if im not wrong, so you might need to do some modifications to the vanilla customization_items.xbtl

3. No problem, I already removed restrictions for nearly all my clothes.

4. Sorry for reviving this thread, but if someone can do it for me I will be grateful.

5. How can I remove the restriction of ruptures that cover the underwear?

6. Look at the xtbl section <Obscured_slots> of your desired item, then remove what you don't want to be obscured.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice