Optimized Stilwater[ALPHA] v0.1

Alright I'm back to work on this for realsies after going on a holiday trip and then getting COVID-19. I'm mostly recovered already, though my sinuses are still plugged and I don't have much stamina for anything. I'm sure I will make a full recovery soon.

Just came here to leave another comment, hopefully you can find out how to optimize the sr2 mp interior maps as they're a mess performace wise, if it's like sr1 they should just be their own chunk, good luck buddy.

I can in fact confirm that interiors are their own chunk files.

Also I must admit that I did put working on this off for a while because I thought the map editor would fix the some of the crashes. But apparently Moyh seems rather busy at the moment.

I can in fact confirm that interiors are their own chunk files.

Also I must admit that I did put working on this off for a while because I thought the map editor would fix the some of the crashes. But apparently Moyh seems rather busy at the moment.
He's been busy and my friend tell me he will give it some news if he's not busy

Small development update: So... up until now I thought all of the unoptimized shadows were exclusive to interiors but NOPE! It turns out that a select few exterior lights have the issue as well. A few of them including the tall ones outside the hospital and a whole group of them near the arena. I'm curious what the deal with those lights in particular are.