open notoriety

sorry i beat ya to it idol. ;) you can cause chaos now and never have to worry about zinyak getting in your grill.
:3
my first and so far only mod. just to wait til idol makes something better. how did i do for a first timer? cheers!
the worst they will ever do is send the regular police after you. your notoriety shouldnt go higher than one. :3

EDIT: ok. second times the charm. with readme and everything (seriously. its like any other mod. just extract to the main sr4 folder. i digress.)
i also put extra info after some testing. theres a few kinks i dont know how to fix. ><

Attachments

• notoriety.rar
    1.3 KB · Views: 1,769
Last edited:
Please review the mod release sticky in this subforum, and fix this. Specifically, it needs to be archived and include a readme with install instructions.

Smash, after packaging this as requested, can you create a second version that stops at Notoriety 2 for Zin farming for the challenges?

Smash, after packaging this as requested, can you create a second version that stops at Notoriety 2 for Zin farming for the challenges?
well... i dont know how to do that. >< if you want to farm zin, just uninstall this mod, use the no warden cheet, and go on a killing spree that way... kinda a noob here still. unless someone wants to help with this mod. all i really did was change all the actions you would get to score 0 notoriety points.

ok. second times the charm. with readme and everything (seriously. its like any other mod. just extract to the main sr4 folder. i digress.)
how is it idol? i also put extra info after some testing. ill take this down if you can release a better version. theres a few kinks i dont know how to fix. ><

Attachments

• notoriety.rar
    1.3 KB · Views: 634
Last edited:
ok. second times the charm. with readme and everything (seriously. its like any other mod. just extract to the main sr4 folder. i digress.)
how is it idol? i also put extra info after some testing. ill take this down if you can release a better version. theres a few kinks i dont know how to fix. ><
Just as a tip, I would probably edit your OP and reupload there :) Makes it easier for newcomers to see.

User warned for posting with non-standard fonts
I'd also love to see this mod modified (no pun intended) to lock at 2. Those challenges are really difficult when you need to contend everything Zin. D:

Smashbro596 edited the amount of points the crimes would add to notoriety. I left the points the same as original, but made it so the crimes couldn't go past level 2 notoriety. You'll find this mod clearly marked in the mod release page.

Back