On/Off for Super Sprint

Super Sprint makes it REAL difficult to enter a car when its fully upgraded, walking up to cars usually fails and when sprinting they usually get destroyed or tossed before being able to enter them. Would be nice to have an on/off for it. I like driving lol

Super Sprint makes it REAL difficult to enter a car when its fully upgraded, walking up to cars usually fails and when sprinting they usually get destroyed or tossed before being able to enter them. Would be nice to have an on/off for it. I like driving lol

There's a cheat that toggles it off.

It would still be nice if the cheat to disable powers didn't flag your save. I know there's a mod for that, but something that only removes powerful abilities from the player shouldn't really be considered a cheat, even if it's activated in the same way. Besides, what about console players/PC players who don't know about mods?

It would still be nice if the cheat to disable powers didn't flag your save. I know there's a mod for that, but something that only removes powerful abilities from the player shouldn't really be considered a cheat, even if it's activated in the same way. Besides, what about console players/PC players who don't know about mods?

You realize this site is only for users of the PC version, right?

Back