Odd hobbies and talents?

So what kinds of stuff does the community here do when no killing alien overlords, beating up genetic super soldiers, and otherwise being a pop culture icon gang leader?

I... make action figures.
AazmZ.jpg

wjhWl.jpg

d0g81oY.jpg

So, tell me what are your odd hobbies and talents?

Wow, I'd pay my money to see whole Saints Row cast. :D
I collect coins, both commemorative and currency ones.

Very impressive. Do you make these figures from the ground up and what materials do you mainly use ?

@50percentJoe Those are awesome action figures! Do you take commissions?
I have a few friends who would might love to have some custom action figures. :)

As for me -

I typically write board games and game books (Dungeons and Dragons, GURPS , Pathfinder, Dungeon World, etc.).
As well as dabble in 3D Modeling and 3D Printing.

@50percentJoe Those are awesome action figures! Do you take commissions?
I have a few friends who would might love to have some custom action figures. :)

I have a slight over stock of figure bodies right now. So I'm trying to run a sale on them. I haven't had anyone placing orders, but I have about 14 of those 8" tall GI Joe style figures I'm keeping for making new stuff. I'm totally open for commission right now. :D

I draw, I dance, I learn about things such as modding and texture editing. If I'm not doing that I'm Reading what others have wrote and left on Various forums that I Stalk.
Hehe I love your action figures 50percentjoe. I never really would've thought about using parts from other figures to make an action figure that suits me. Might have to give that a try some time.

I have to say I've always wanted to make original action figures but never looked into the materials involved. I tried Clay modelling recently...
oven_bake_clay_sculpture_by_mrgarry2u-d6c0erk.jpg

I can beatbox, and I do it for people I know who ask me to do it.

Back