Numerous Bugs

first of all these bugs are in no way game breaking but they are a bit bothersome and should be easy fixes

my specs:
cpu: i5 25k
gpu: Hd7850
windows 8 64bit
hard drive: seagate 1tb
8 gb ram

running the game at 1600*900 and mainly playing on a 360 controller

Bugs
  • numerous outfits have clipping issues when character has a lot of muscle. most notably is the uncle sam outfit. my characters arms are bigger than the sleeves of the outfit. other suits also have various clipping issues (you can see parts of the skin clipping with the suit textures)
  • numerous sound issues. sometimes radio stations stop playing sound and i cant hear anything. car horns work randomly (and sometimes do not work at all) and also all vehicle sounds in my game are delayed or glitched. also sometimes when im on foot pressing left/right on dpad switches radio instead of powers
  • in some of matt millers cutscenes on the ship his mouth wouldnt move when speaking
  • color chooser menus lock up randomly. had this happen to me 3 times (1x planet zin, 2x image as designed). once i select a hairstyle or clothing piece the color menu locks up (cannot move cursor or mouse to choose any other color)
  • game randomly crashed, when i booted it up again matt miller lost his superpowers, i killed him and called him up again and then he had his powers back
  • some aerial vehicles randomly drop out of the sky in my game. most notably the eagle and UFO
  • homie indicator at the top of the screen dissapears. sometimes i cant see who are my homies

more bugs found

SPOILERS

in ben kings rescue mission it has to be the worst mission when it comes to how buggy it was. first of all the mission was great, going back to stillwater was a treat but the bugs really did sour my gameplay experience this time

• the camera panned out in the beggining of the mission and stayed stuck like that until i died and had to restart
  • a bunch of bens audio just randomly cut off in the middle of the sentence
  • bens homie AI was just awful. he just stayed in a corner of the church and didnt move or even attempt to fight the vice kings. i even restarted the mission and same thing happened
  • tony was invincible TWICE. i couldnt lower his health at all. wasted almost all my ammo on him and the hummer, after a 3rd try i was finally able to damage him and his vehicle

Back