NPC spawner and morph mod [SERIOUS REQUEST]

So, allow me to explain:

I am looking for someone more skilled than me to create a mod that anyone would enjoy roaming the city. It is just like the GTA trainer which allows you to spawn in NPCs anytime.

• The spawner will allow you to spawn in an NPC such as a Morningstar gangster in front of you and would most likely attack you or walk around the city. This would be good for people who are playing with friends and want to roleplay or just simply mess around.
  • The morph mod would simply change your character to any other player mesh in the game like Killbane or Johnny Gat. again, this is for roleplaying or messing around.
I do not know exactly how possible this is but I would appreciate replies and even people willing to see this through.

It probably won't be possible to spawn vehicles nor NPCs, unfortunately. About NPC morphs, they're already in the modding patch, although they don't work properly yet. Check this thread if you'd like to get a beta version. Release dates for the final version and the SDK are still unknown.

It probably won't be possible to spawn vehicles nor NPCs, unfortunately. About NPC morphs, they're already in the modding patch, although they don't work properly yet. Check this thread if you'd like to get a beta version. Release dates for the final version and the SDK are still unknown.
Unfortunately that’s an sr4 tool as he states on the description

Back