IMPORTANT INFO!!!
because of my constant failure to get the cribs working, I have giving up on the cribs mod. If anyone would like to edit the files found in the CRIBS section of PROJECT EXTRA/NOVA SPE you can upload it as your own work without my permission. You better hurry up because I am removing the cribs section in version 9!

Edit: textures too, you can use the texture's in your own work without my permission also.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone would like to suggest anything for this mod go ahead.

NOVA SPE VERSION 9 FEATURES:
  • Changed the mod's name.
  • removed "CRIBS" section
  • removed PROJECT EXTRA STANDARD
  • added in dual lazarus
  • added in modded mcmanus (fires as quickly as a rifle and even more powerful.)

VERSION 10 OUT NOW:
  • 2 NEW MAIN MENU LOGOS!
  1. alternative saints row logo (looks kinda shitty as it's work in progress
  2. vanilla main menu ( brings back the classic main menu for those who dislike the gentlemen of the row logo and the golden wings)
  • FIXED SR1 ANIMATIONS
  1. fixes a glitch in the SR1 animation mod that caused the default male animations to use the female animations
  • FIXED CREDITS
  • MODDIFIED GANG SPAWN INFO
  1. (saints may spawn with samurai swords , the ronin have a 50% chance of using the dual wield samurai swords and pimps may use the pimp cane.(ONLY TO BE USED IN A NEW GAME!! USING IN A GAME PAST THREE KINGS WILL MAKE RECRUITING HOMIES IMPOSSIBLE)
  • GOLDEN NUKAMINGO
  1. I said I'd make a platnum RPG but I taught the golden nukamingo looked better
  • MADE MINOR CHANGES TO FUZZ CAMERA
  1. But it's still glitchy, and also it doesnot work.
  • WEAPON RETICULES COMPLETLEY RE DONE.
  • SAINTS ROW 1 HOMIES NOW HAVE UNIQUE PICTURES ON CELL PHONE.
  • CRAZY HUD
  1. The HUD is completeley messed up!! See for yourself!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm taking requests for this mod, let me know if you would like to request anything. also, sorry it took so long to upload V10.

Could you make flag belt, leather wrist band, zippered vest, buttoned vest, leather jacket, skull ring from Saints Row 1?
Could you make Donnie's jacket from Saints Row 1?

Last edited:
Back