VERISION 20 OUT NOW!
With 8bit weapons, agents of mayhem homies and best of all gangs after story mode completion

20180105170428_1.jpg
20180105170046_1.jpg
20180105165820_1.jpg

I would love it if someone showed a video of them playing your new Total Control and Undercover missions. I am sure you did an amazing job Ryan_saint_2

I would love it if someone showed a video of them playing your new Total Control and Undercover missions. I am sure you did an amazing job Ryan_saint_2
thanks :D. I tried to video it but didn't know how to video footage :v. I was also gonna turn it into a comic but nobody cared about my money shot comic so i wasn't bothered to.

thanks :D. I tried to video it but didn't know how to video footage :v. I was also gonna turn it into a comic but nobody cared about my money shot comic so i wasn't bothered to.
Well personally I would love it if you turned your Total Control and Undercover missions into comics I would be an ardent reader.

Ryan_saint_2 The mod is cool but i have come across 1 issue. When i try to run with the saints row 1 animations it just puts me in a T-pose. Help

Back