F

F13

NOVA SPE 23

INCLUDES MORE THAN 30 OPTIONAL MODS FOR SAINTS ROW 2

Want to have gangs after story completion? Prefer SR1's sprinting animations? Wish you had a flying car? You came to the right place!
INCLUDED:
  • 8 new jogging animations
  • 3 new sprint animations
  • New taunts and compliments
  • New outfits and clothing item
  • 18 new outfits for NPCs
  • New homies
  • Gangs after story completion
  • Optional HUD edits
  • New main menu music radios
  • New main menu logos
  • New themes
  • More idle animations
  • 29 new weapon skins
  • 3 new gangs (plus the return of the Vice Kings!)
  • 2 new weapons
  • A flying car
  • New cribs
  • Saints HQ now customizable
  • Unmarked cop cars
And much more.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Me (F13)
IdolNinja and the GOTR team - for creating GOTR
Minimaul - for the SR2 tools
Masamaru - for the texture tools
FusionH20 - for help
MrSaintsgodzilla21 - for YouTube videos plus beta testing
Singa - for the SPAS12 audio and MAC10 clip fix

INSTALLATION
Click here to watch a video tutorial.

VIDEOS

EXTERNAL LINKS

If you would like to edit the npc's looks by yourself download the NPC cruncher tool.

Attachments

• NOVA SPE 23.rar
    22.7 MB · Views: 7,083
Last edited by a moderator:
This is nice work, but... we've got a bit of a problem. We don't have the rights to distribute Saints Row 1 assets (most likely due to the contract with Microsoft, though I don't know for sure). I'm afraid I need you to remove anything ripped from Saints Row 1 from the mod. It's not something we have a choice about. I wish we did; this stuff would be really neat to have in the other games.

I'm deleting the attached file, but I encourage you to upload a new version without those components.

This is nice work, but... we've got a bit of a problem. We don't have the rights to distribute Saints Row 1 assets (most likely due to the contract with Microsoft, though I don't know for sure). I'm afraid I need you to remove anything ripped from Saints Row 1 from the mod. It's not something we have a choice about. I wish we did; this stuff would be really neat to have in the other games.

I'm deleting the attached file, but I encourage you to upload a new version without those components.
I didn't take anything from saints row 1, I found them in the games files.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah... they're in the SR2 files? I can't really argue with that, then. I take it the homies are all using SR2 assets, as well? If so, go ahead and re-upload, unless someone contests that some part of this is incorrect.
Yup, all of them were in saints row 2's files. Check the picture I linked for saints row 1 homie pack, notice they're SR2 models. I'm sorry, I should've made it more clearer. I'll wait till I finish version 8 to upload it.

VERSION 8 OUT NOW!
You can now Dual wield the stungun.

Have you ever wanted a tommy gun in saints row 2? well now you can! I added a tommy gun into SR2!(Replaces the AS14 shotgun)

PICTURES
20160502202441_1.jpg
20160502194017_1.jpg

Back