NOVA SPE V21

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Ryan_saint_2, May 1, 2016.

?

What shall this mod be named?

Poll closed May 5, 2016.
  1. PROJECT EXTRA

25.0%
  2. NOVA SPE

62.5%
  3. Ryan_saint_2's SUPER MOD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. SR2 MEGA MOD

12.5%
  5. SAINTS ROW 2.5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. THE SUPER SR2 MOD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Novam spem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. Yeah, I have SR2 on steam. I sorted out the problem though, so its all good

2. Again this Mod is so cool one of the best out there I would kill if someone could do a walk through of it along with it's new missions.

Ryan_saint_2 likes this.
  3. Thanks that means a lot:D. just wait till you see the next version, its definetly the best one by far!
    actually mrsaintsgodzillla21 did vote it the 2nd best sr2 mod and in this video he show cased a few of the features. unfortunately the missions are a bit unstable and ive been thinking about removing them entirely from the next version.

4. Well I am happy that it was voted 2nd best Saints Row 2 mod kind of sad the new missions have to go they sound so cool.

5. It's not so bad, i've been experimenting with a new feature that I will replace the missions with. I call it "the random encounters mod"
    when walking around stilwater in free roam you may come across some hidden secrets like a boss hiding somewhere or a group of enemies hamging out. It also brings back hood take-back after story completion.

6. UPDATE:
    Version 21 released.
    Changelog:
    • 8 new outfits for NPC's
    • fixed SR1 animations + new animations
    • Overall fixes made to whole mod pack
    • 4 new outfits
    • simple reticule added
    • new main menu music added (krunch and underground)
    • Troy homie animations fixed
    • 6 new running animations added.
    And that is my final saints row 2 mod.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice