NOVA SPE V21

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Ryan_saint_2, May 1, 2016.

?

What shall this mod be named?

Poll closed May 5, 2016.
  1. PROJECT EXTRA

25.0%
  2. NOVA SPE

62.5%
  3. Ryan_saint_2's SUPER MOD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. SR2 MEGA MOD

12.5%
  5. SAINTS ROW 2.5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. THE SUPER SR2 MOD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Novam spem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I would love it if someone did a video series of a playthrough of this mod especially the new Total Control and Undercover missions.

2. Do you know any sort of fix for this?

3. I Found a much easier way to port the animations for running that'll not only fix this but be compatible with all animation mods AND not require copying the preload anim file. ill try and upload it but i might not get to because i just left behind the days of modding saints row.

4. Do you still do requests for editing npc colours?

5. I have a question, can change the texture of the sr2 tec-9 to the tec-9 of saints row 1, the black or platinum?

6. Ever since i've installed this mod my SR2 keeps on crashing before the title screen. I have tried uninstalling the mod but nothing works. Can anybody help?

7. troy.png
    TROY BRADSHAW will be looking extra sharp for the release of NOVA SPE version 21 this summer. so will JULIUS, DONNIE, THE BOSS and many more.
    I know I said I wouldn't do another but this mod has become so popular and no one else wanted to do it.

I know it's been a while, but yes I still do so ask away.
    I have a platinum skin for it.
    Do you have saints row 2 on steam? what mods did you use from the compilation?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  8. whys his hair black is it suppose to be yellow? do you play saints row 1 first of all?

take a look.
    [​IMG]

9. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

Hair dye ;)

THPSX and Ryan_saint_2 like this.
  10. His hair is blonde it's just the lighting of the photo makes it look black.

Yeah 100%. My next version of this mod has alot of SR1 themed stuff so make sure you stick around ;)

THPSX likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice