I suggest you import all of the tattoos from Saints Row 1 to Saints Row 2.
I might do that later but currently i'm not sure how to repack g_peg files and if I did know I'd maje them very shitty as I currently don't have a stylus for my PC, only a mouse and keyboard.

It looks like NOVA SPE is winning the poll! i'll wait untill 5' oclock UTC (that should be Ireland,Spain,Portugal and England's time zone) to change the name.

I promised whoever came up with the name got the dual lazarus. well since i came up with the name it's only fair that i get the dual lazarus and me only--JUST JOKING! I'm not an asshole, I'll add it into the next version for everyone! And also a platnum RPG.

We don't have the rights to distribute Saints Row 1 assets (most likely due to the contract with Microsoft, though I don't know for sure). I'm afraid I need you to remove anything ripped from Saints Row 1 from the mod. It's not something we have a choice about. I wish we did.
This is very intreasting. I didn't know it was up to microsoft. altough i'm not certain , i am pretty sure [V] IdolNinja Ported a weapon (the as12 riot) from SR1 into SR2. their was a shotgun in saints row GOTR that wasn't in the vanilla. come to think of it I think that weapon model was already in the games files (60% sure)I'll look into this contrat with microsoft.

EDIT: The weapon is actually called the "SPAS 12" But in my game it's refered to as the AS12 riot. It was made by redrage not idolninja and I was right about it already being in the game's files.

Maybe Novam spem instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back