Notoriety: male and female cops

This mod became a part of shitface's awesomely awesome NPC behaviour and spawn mod. I really suggest you to download that instead. Click here. Read further if you wish to download female cops sperately.

Well, I've been playing with XTBL files and somehow ended with this...

With this little mod, Steelport Police Departement finally starts to recruit women! Be ready to face female cops (or at least strippers pretending to be cops) when you've got some law notoriety (starting level two). They appear:
- very likely as a passenger in a standard cop car, instead of two male cops
- always as a passenger in an unmarked cop car
- always inside a helicopter, as one of the snipers
- last but not least, a cosmetic change - I changed helicopter pilot to biker cop.
While having STAG in town, female cops will always arrive inside both standard and unmarked squad car.s I didn't want to add randomization everywhere because of the game stability issues (maybe it's just my copy of the game, but more randomization I set, more often game started to crash). Right now it works like a charm. I also wanted this mod to be as "vanilla friendly" as it gets (for keeping this in autoload), but since non-vanilla change didn't cause any crashes, I decided to keep it. It's easy to get rid of that though.

srtt_cops_chicks.jpg

Some more notes:
1. Sadly, I didn't managed to make female cops spawn on the streets. It's beyond me.
2. Have been tweaking rate of their appearance for some time and I think it feels right... But who knows! I've seen them too many times to judge, so please post your opinions.
4. Also feel free to upgrade this mod further if you like.
3. Female cops replace two cop characters defined in character.xtbl (npc_cop_iory and npc_cop_jones). As far as my konwledge goes, game doesn't use them any time, but I might be wrong.

INSTALLATION
Unpack and copy all of unpacked files (maybe besides this readme) to the main game folder (where your saintsrowthethird.exe sits). It might break other mods, especially when they have used notoriety_spawn.xtbl and character.xtbl.

EDIT 29/04: Added a screenshot while cheering for more comments ;)

Attachments

• cop_notoriety_fem_male.zip
    23.6 KB · Views: 4,615
Finally this has ben bothering me because of Sr 2 had female cops

This mod became a part of shitface's awesomely awesome NPC behaviour and spawn mod. I really suggest you to download that instead. Click here. Read further if you wish to download female cops sperately.

Well, I've been playing with XTBL files and somehow ended with this...

With this little mod, Steelport Police Departement finally starts to recruit women! Be ready to face female cops (or at least strippers pretending to be cops) when you've got some law notoriety (starting level two). They appear:
- very likely as a passenger in a standard cop car, instead of two male cops
- always as a passenger in an unmarked cop car
- always inside a helicopter, as one of the snipers
- last but not least, a cosmetic change - I changed helicopter pilot to biker cop.
While having STAG in town, female cops will always arrive inside both standard and unmarked squad car.s I didn't want to add randomization everywhere because of the game stability issues (maybe it's just my copy of the game, but more randomization I set, more often game started to crash). Right now it works like a charm. I also wanted this mod to be as "vanilla friendly" as it gets (for keeping this in autoload), but since non-vanilla change didn't cause any crashes, I decided to keep it. It's easy to get rid of that though.

View attachment 653

Some more notes:
1. Sadly, I didn't managed to make female cops spawn on the streets. It's beyond me.
2. Have been tweaking rate of their appearance for some time and I think it feels right... But who knows! I've seen them too many times to judge, so please post your opinions.
4. Also feel free to upgrade this mod further if you like.
3. Female cops replace two cop characters defined in character.xtbl (npc_cop_iory and npc_cop_jones). As far as my konwledge goes, game doesn't use them any time, but I might be wrong.

INSTALLATION
Unpack and copy all of unpacked files (maybe besides this readme) to the main game folder (where your saintsrowthethird.exe sits). It might break other mods, especially when they have used notoriety_spawn.xtbl and character.xtbl.

EDIT 29/04: Added a screenshot while cheering for more comments ;)
sorry but, i working on a mod and i will need to replace ALL the cops with the BIKER COP can you tell me how to do this?

sorry but, i working on a mod and i will need to replace ALL the cops with the BIKER COP can you tell me how to do this?
You'll have to get yourself a fresh copy of characters.xtbl - you can extract it from misc_tables.vpp_pc or download it from here. Open it with a Notepad++ or similar tool and locate all cops entries that start with <Name>npc_cop (there should be quite many of them). Now replace <_/Editor><Character>somethingsomething</Character> part with the following:
<_/Editor><Character>npc_cop_motorcycle01_mw</Character>
It should get the work done.

Its not npc_cop_motorcycle01_mw.

You need to add npc_cop_Austin if you want the model to look like the motorcycle cop.

npc_cop is the police officer
npc_cop_Austin is the motorcycle officer
colin is the SWAT officer.

Its not npc_cop_motorcycle01_mw.

You need to add npc_cop_Austin if you want the model to look like the motorcycle cop.

npc_cop is the police officer
npc_cop_Austin is the motorcycle officer
colin is the SWAT officer.
Wait? so the cops have name´s?? ok that´s just OK because that biker girl npc is named Dakota...

Back