1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Annoying Pause Screen

Discussion in 'Mod Requests' started by ZoeyPosthuman, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Seriously, the default was always a little lowkey grading, but Coconuts and Tchoupa Twist are actually worse. I want a pause screen I can leave open and have something that's not so in-your-face that I'm forced to notice it, nor so repetitive that I want to punch my screen over it. Actually, you know what would be perfect? 30 Ghosts IV by Nine Inch Nails. The entire album is under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 US) which allows you to Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. Other good options from it would be 1 Ghosts I or 25 Ghosts III. This is just three suggestions that can be legally used and distributed in a mod package I can think of. Any of the three would be preferable to any of the existing options. I want a pause screen I can just leave up for five minutes while grabbing a bite to eat or texting a friend that doesn't make me want to shove rusty nails in my ears. Yes, I could shrink the game, but sometimes, because it's SR2, that crashes it.

2. ill look into it

3. The next version of nova spe will have a mod that replaces the pause menu with wale Riding in that black joint and I could do it with other songs in the game

4. done
    the hard work is importing new songs

Attached Files:

5. I'm sorry for bumping this topic but I've made a modified music.xtbl that mutes the Pause Menu music.
    It's silent so I guess it is less annoying, at least for me.
    To use it, place "music.xtbl" to "Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE\" and create a GotR patch.

Attached Files: