No rewards for Hitman etc

Does somebody has the same problem? I completed Hitman activity in all 3 locations, and i got almost nothing in reward except money, respect and Mister Wong as a homie. No golden desert eagle, no platinum TEC-9, SPAS-12 or laser RPG. Playing on Xenia Canary.

To my knowledge, the only way that would cause you to lose rewards is if you saved right before the reward screen popped up. This usually causes you to lose out on the rewards for that mission. However, the Xenia version is still a bit unstable in places, so that could also be an issue.

i also play on xenia with all the dlc's and 60 fps path and i have the exact same problem ):
rewards just don't trigger (accept wong)
maybe you also play with 60 fps path and this is what is causing the problem.
because i saw xenia player's getting rewards just fine /:

i also play on xenia with all the dlc's and 60 fps path and i have the exact same problem ):
rewards just don't trigger (accept wong)
maybe you also play with 60 fps path and this is what is causing the problem.
because i saw xenia player's getting rewards just fine /:
Im like super late to this thread, but the author that made that original .xex file had made an updated 60fps xex file. Tho it appears he deleted his account cuz i cant find his threads anymore. Luckily I have the updated file but im not sure if I'm allowed to repost his mod or if there is a way to share it with you guys considering it is his mod.

The good news is all activities are fixed and all rewards are given upon completion, the bad news is you will have start all over if you saved your game afterwards when you were supposed to unlock something. It also has some problems of its own. In my experience all the game cutscenes are bugged in some way. For example, characters being stuck in place, weird interactions, and characters not holding objects correctly. Some in game doors are also bugged in which they sometimes spaz out blocking you from enter or exiting a building. And overall i wouldn't get a constant smooth 60fps without it dipping compared to the old one.

So overall I kept both files. Used the updated for activities and the old one for the story. If there's a way to share the file lmk

Back