No intro sound

So, I installed Steam on a second computer and logged in there. Then, I started to download SR2 via Steam but it took so long that I stopped it and I installed SR2 by CD. The next thing I did was continuing the downloading to make sure all files are in... Verification complete.
I run the game and I notice that there is no intro sound. Menu has sounds, though.
What can be the problem? The game is clean and has no mods.

EDIT: I discovered that the hidden intro is silent too. However, the game itself runs fine and there are no sound problem... :/

EDIT 2: Reinstalled Steam, installed SR2 again. Guess what. :/

Well... I was thinking about it too, but the problem is, I deleted SR2 from the original computer a long time ago. <facepalm>
Is there no hope at all?

Okay, I installed it... but what do I do with it? All I did was opening these .bik videos in that programme and they had sounds. However, in-game intro and hidden intro are still silent. :/
EDIT: Verifying from the cloud copy of 17th July 2012 did not help either. WTF?! :eek:

Im also having the same problem with the audio issues during the volition intro, if anyone is still active on this thread..

Back