No blood or swearing

Is it possible to make a no blood, no swearing mod? i.e bleep out the swearing and remove the blood effects? I only ask for the benefit of my cousins 11 year old nephew who likes to play GTA IV but with the sound off and supervised. It would be handy to have a mod to make the game suitable(ish) for the under 16's.

Sr3 has also sexual tolls in it (and not only in the BDSM club), so is still unsuitable for little kids.
And your cousin's nephew should not play at GTA.
There are many videogames that are similar to GTA series or SR series that are cleaner and suitable for people below the age of 18.

Sr3 has also sexual tolls in it (and not only in the BDSM club), so is still unsuitable for little kids.
And your cousin's nephew should not play at GTA.
There are many videogames that are similar to GTA series or SR series that are cleaner and suitable for people below the age of 18.
I should clarify, he does not play any story missions and just drives around and does stunts with the sound off. He's always supervised when playing it and is not allowed to have weapons in the game.

Is it possible to make a no blood, no swearing mod? i.e bleep out the swearing and remove the blood effects? I only ask for the benefit of my cousins 11 year old nephew who likes to play GTA IV but with the sound off and supervised. It would be handy to have a mod to make the game suitable(ish) for the under 16's.

Give him Supermario world, or Snes games

Give him Supermario world, or Snes games

I thought Corrodias' post was clear. This thread is not the place to share your views on parenting. If you don't like the request then move on and find another thread to comment in. Do I really have to start handing out formal warnings over this?

I should clarify, he does not play any story missions and just drives around and does stunts with the sound off. He's always supervised when playing it and is not allowed to have weapons in the game.
In Saints Row 3, there are also provocative structures, like the ones found on the far right island where the BDSM club is located. There is also gimp NPCs roaming the streets as well.

Back