No Animated Camera Mod

This mod basically removes the camera movement/animation when you are doing takedowns, beatdowns, bo-dukes, brute finisher, etc..
If you found an animated camera after putting this please tell me i will try to remove it too..
And like other mods you just copy or move this to your srtt folder: steam/steamapps/common/saints row the third
And this one I uploaded here is based off shitface's weapon rebalance mod's anim_files.. I will try to make one based off the vanilla srtt later..

Here's when you do that takedown where he jumps over the npc then punches..
saintsrowthethird201306.png

And here's when you bo-duke on a motorcycle from the back..
saintsrowthethird201306.png

Attachments

• anim_files.xtbl
    2.4 MB · Views: 2,950
this is really nice, thanks! i was going to attempt to edit the vanilla file myself, but it's a bit overwhelming. could you let me know what particular text i should be looking to edit?

This is actually made ON his mod so you should have no worries if you have his rebalance.. I already forgot about the vanilla version lol.

EDIT: afaik he doesn't update the anim_files anymore on his latest versions.. btw this is after the version where he added the fire sword.

I Love This Mod !! but maybe you can make this mod for any animated camera just not for "MISSION" or "ACTIVITIES" .....

looks like for me did can be done the remove Flag of animated cameras.
Search "camera", look for flag says camera, highlight it, go to replace mode paste camera and leave the 2nd box empty and your done. no flag or camera, I that way i remove it

looks like for me did can be done the remove Flag of animated cameras.
Search "camera", look for flag says camera, highlight it, go to replace mode paste camera and leave the 2nd box empty and your done. no flag or camera, I that way i remove it

Maybe I am silly , so can you show me the way to do that ? I need this...

Open notepad or notepad++ search the this <flag>use_animated_camera</flag> and replace as blank no words in the 2nd btw I'm using the phone so I don't have tweak table with me.

is there a way to re-enable those animations for brutes? it's impossible to shoot his face when he grabs my character

Back