Night too dark in GOTR

Discussion in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' started by Suilebhain, Jul 10, 2018.

1. I read that there is an optional mod in the setup of Gentlemen of the Row that removes the additional darkness introduced by the mod. I need this because the enemies can see me like they are cats and I can't see them at all. Would someone tell me which line in the patch setup to activate 9or deactivate) as it is not clear which one does the job? Thanks!

2. #11 for "Misc Menu" then #8 for "Brighter Nighttime for the visually challenged"

3. You can also set time to 8am by using "#1200" cheat and stop the time flow with "#2500". It really helps.

4. I don't mind it being night. At first I liked the darker night, but when I tried that mission where I am getting shot at by a zillion Sons who I cannot see yet see me plainly, I started getting frustrated.

Thanks for the suggestions!

5. However, I might use that clock stop to complete this mission. I start it, it's broad daylight, and suddenly it's pitch dark and I am scrambling around trying to destroy boats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice