- Switched Gal 43 fire sound with Skr-7 fire sound
- Added Unique Ammo:
- Added Handguns, SMGs, Shotguns, Rifles and RPGs unique ammo, just like in SR1
- Added Other Mods:
- Added Swap Pistols and Sniper Category Fix on my workshop with some fixes

Last edited:
Update:
- Switched Gal 43 fire sound with Skr-7 fire sound
- Added few mods (Knocking Out, Swap Pistols and Sniper Category Fix) on my workshop with some fixes
- Added Handguns, SMGs, Shotguns, Rifles and RPGs unique ammo, just like in SR1
- Fixed some textures
Think SR1 sniper should have that revolver guns mod sound since its more accurate to put it in sniper

Update:
- Added Gangs & Cops Weapons Swap
- Masako will use ar50 (vanilla) and ar50 launcher (gotr) instead of m16.. (for some reason in a ultor mission, masako soldiers will use m16 aswell.. not sure how to fix that, if someone knows how it would be great)

- Gangs & Pimps will use gal43 instead of skr-9

- FBI has a 50% chance that spawns with desert eagle rather than 5%

- Prisioners now have 50% chance to spawn with knifes

- Pierce will use a desert eagle

- Shaundi will use a beretta

- Legal Lee will use a glock

- Jane Valderamma will use a beretta

- Aisha will have no gun (gotr)

- Masako will use ar50 (vanilla) and ar50 launcher (gotr) instead of m16.. (for some reason in a ultor mission, masako soldiers will use m16 aswell.. not sure how to fix that, if someone knows how it would be great)
I looked into it and here's what I've found:

ep01.cts and ep02.cts use npc_swat_pre.xtbl, and call on the masako variants from within the .cts.
ep03.cts and ep04.cts use npc_ultor_masako_pre.xtbl which uses the npc_swat model, but filters the Masako variant through the Preset ("_pre.xtbl") file.

The difference between these two Presets is that npc_swat_pre.xtbl is on the "Police" Team, and npc_ultor_masako_pre.xtbl is on the "Ultor" Team.
I assume it has been done this way to work with the Notoriety system in Epilogue missions 01 and 02.

Your spawn_info_ranks.xtbl only changes the m16 to an ar50 for the "weapon_chances_ultor" load-out, and not the "weapon_chances_police" load-out.
Therefore, Masako Soldiers in ep01.cts and ep02.cts (which use npc_swat_pre.xtbl on the "Police" Team) are using the m16 from the Police load-out.

Here's the fix:

Fix is no longer attached to this post, but it is now included in Spadita's Weapons Workshop.

Last edited:
Back