New powers!

I can't find this anywhere, so here it is.

New powers! I don't know how doable this is, or how much time it would take, but here is a list of powers I would like included. Feel free to post your own new power wishes! Powers aready modded will be bolded.

-Ability to control two limbs at once with telekinesis, and pull in different directions, for obvious purposes of tomfoolery and etc. (Or the body is steady and the mouse controls a limb that's being pulled in the mouse's direction.)

-Ability to control time (slow down, rewind, slow down for everybody but you).

-Ability to posses someone. (You would lose your body, and become the person you are possessing indefinitely. It would actually just be an instant change of costumes at the place of the npc you are "possessing", switch places with the npc and making the npc dissapear.)

-Obvious increase in power of anything that blasts from my hands, any kind of jump, fly, hit, etc.) not only in power, but also in animation and SFX)

-Ability to spawn npc's. (hey it's a "simulation", isn't it?)

-Lasers from eyes would be cool. Could be done using the red from the Zin guns?

-Changing color of glow.

-disabling glow on character.

-No power cooldown.

-Teleportation point and click.

-Ability to fly rather than glide.

-Ability to have two costumes that are toggleable.

-Ability to turn super powers on and off with a hotkey. The same key could apply to this and the "two costumes", for a full superhero effect.

Last edited:
-Ability to posses someone. (You would lose your body, and become the person you are possessing indefinitely. It would actually just be an instant change of costumes at the place of the npc you are "possessing", switch places with the npc and making the npc dissapear.)

What about kinda like the RC Gun from SR3? Hmm.

1. I'd like the ability to fly unlimited instead of just glide if that's possible.

2. Would also like it if you could "transform" from one outfit into your super hero outfit on the fly. Would be awesome to be able to transform into Wonder Woman by spinning in a circle with the special lighting effects. Or transform into the Hulk or She-Hulk. So if you made your female character flat chested and 100% skinny when you created her, she will go to 100% muscle size/strength with some body weight as well so she looks huge and her skin color changes from normal looking to dark green. That "Death from above" super power that lets you smash things in the game just reminds me of the Hulk/She-Hulk so much.

3. Ability to turn on/off superpowers via a single toggle key so that when you want to appear to be "normal" you can. Sometimes it's fun to be Clark Kent and then sometimes it's fun to be Superman. I know there's a cheat you can use to deactivate them but that's a hassle to have to enable/disable, especially if something comes up where you need to be super powered right NOW and not in 10 seconds or more after disabling the cheat to turn off super powers.

I think this would have to wait for the SDK kit wouldn't it? I mean not that i would know fully because i'm just a gamer and know nothing about coding but ya Those ideas are pretty nice thou. I do like the flying idea.

1. I'd like the ability to fly unlimited instead of just glide if that's possible.

2. Would also like it if you could "transform" from one outfit into your super hero outfit on the fly. Would be awesome to be able to transform into Wonder Woman by spinning in a circle with the special lighting effects. Or transform into the Hulk or She-Hulk. So if you made your female character flat chested and 100% skinny when you created her, she will go to 100% muscle size/strength with some body weight as well so she looks huge and her skin color changes from normal looking to dark green. That "Death from above" super power that lets you smash things in the game just reminds me of the Hulk/She-Hulk so much.

3. Ability to turn on/off superpowers via a single toggle key so that when you want to appear to be "normal" you can. Sometimes it's fun to be Clark Kent and then sometimes it's fun to be Superman. I know there's a cheat you can use to deactivate them but that's a hassle to have to enable/disable, especially if something comes up where you need to be super powered right NOW and not in 10 seconds or more after disabling the cheat to turn off super powers.
Would be even cooler if your second and third suggestions were tied. When you're clark kent, you are super powerless. When you change costumes into superman on the fly, you acquire powers with the hit of a button and a cool animation. :D

Would be even cooler if your second and third suggestions were tied. When you're clark kent, you are super powerless. When you change costumes into superman on the fly, you acquire powers with the hit of a button and a cool animation. :D

That's exactly what I want. =)

Back