New modified texture isn't replacing an older one

Helloo

I've modified the Wild Child skirt, which worked perfectly. It displays in-game nicely, and this was a while ago.

I've decided again to modify it, but new texture isn't showing up in game, it's still displaying the old modified texture which no longer exists. I thought maybe the texture was cached or something but I've saved/reloaded many times and it still shows the old (wrong) texture.

For reference the old texture has no tights but a bandage, the new one has the bandage and 3 bandaids. Yet it still shows the old one with just a bandage. It's driving me nutty, has this happened before? Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong.

Steps:
  • ...exract everything
  • Modify the texture, save as DXT5 (tried with and without mipmaps)
  • Repack into cpeg_pc & gpeg_pc
  • Replace old cpeg/gpeg inside extracted 'custmesh_-2104451203f' folder
  • Repack using ThomasJepp tools; source is 'custmesh_-2104451203f' folder, Upadte asm_pc file, save as 'custmesh_-2104451203f.str2_pc'
  • Open the game, see the texture hasn't changed :(
q7ey80.jpg
< it worked before :)

Pretty sure those are the steps I took last time too, and it matches up to the lovely guides on here. If I extract the newly packed custmesh files it gives me the new texture, so I know the custmesh file is correct.

Pretty abstract issue but I hope somebody knows something on this site of much knowledge. ^.~

Back