New Homies

Yes, that would be an example of a mod we would have an issue with.
What if there was a mod like that yet before the DLC got released? Would it have to be removed as soon as that DLC hits the shelves?
(for example, this mod originally contained Josh Birk and Nyte Blayde as homies but hoeward got rid of them once they have been added to Enter the Dominatrix)

What if there was a mod like that yet before the DLC got released? Would it have to be removed as soon as that DLC hits the shelves?
(for example, this mod originally contained Josh Birk and Nyte Blayde as homies but hoeward got rid of them once they have been added to Enter the Dominatrix)

Not sure what the question actually is. If he hadn't removed them, we would have asked either him directly, or Minimaul, to remove them or the mod itself.

Updated this workshop-independent version of the mod for the last time.
Code:
[+] added Viola

I updated this version, because the workshop version is still having issues due to not being able to modify the character.xtbl @ workshop mods.

You can find the workshop version here

Last edited:
I can't get this mod to work. :(
I've copied all the files to the main directory of the game and I've changed language to English, but I can't find new homies in my phone. What am I doing wrong? Workshop edition of this mod works fine.

This isn't directed at you but instead one of the videos, Wasn't the ability to call the classic version of you Vanilla? I had the 360 version and I could.

hmm i dont really like killbane default brute pose it's doesn't function well, i notice it was scripted pose for murderbrawl, maybe set killbane animsets to either gang or cop.

Back