need help

have you tried WinMerge? it's a bit awkward to use but you can get the hang of fast

yes, i have it, but i just dont understand what to do very well. since there is only one guide on it, its hard for me to understand, and id like a video or something.

yes, i have it, but i just dont understand what to do very well. since there is only one guide on it, its hard for me to understand, and id like a video or something.
It depends on what mods you want to edit.If you would like to edit/merge the sr3city.lua for example,you load the default lua and the modded lua into winmerge and let it search for differences.After that you can simply copy the code you want to have into the lua you want to use.But thats only one example and you should know what you are doing if you edit lua code.

the one i need is control_schemes.xtbl and when i go into winmerge it just makes a lot of stuff yellow even after i change the font

It's veeeery easy, so I made a tutorial just for you:
tut1.PNG tut2.PNG tut3.PNG tut4.PNG tut5.PNG tut6.PNG
Start from the start, and you'll arrive in the end where it's finished! really easy takes 6 steps or I'm just doing it all wrong :)

It's veeeery easy, so I made a tutorial just for you:
View attachment 25021 View attachment 25020 View attachment 25019 View attachment 25018 View attachment 25017 View attachment 25016
Start from the start, and you'll arrive in the end where it's finished! really easy takes 6 steps or I'm just doing it all wrong :)
i just tried for an hour, and when i findally got done 36 differences, the game just crashes on launch. idk what i did wrong, i just took what was different on the scond one, and pasted it onto the first one where it was orange. :(

no no do as I said press one of the copy buttons to copy the differences from the mod into the regular file then save

Back