NEED HELP TRYING TO GET THE TOAD TO PULL WHEELIES LIKE THE MOTORCYCLES

wheelie.jpg

(THIS IS WHAT I'M TRYING TODO)
2 wheel.jpg

(THATS HOW THE TOAD TURNS NOW)

HEY IM TRYING TO MAKE THE TOAD PULL WHEELIES LIKE THE MOTORCYCLES DO SO WHAT I DID WAS IS TOOK (BIKE_ROCKET02_VEH) FILE WITCH IS THE KENSHIN FILE AND RENAMED THE FILE (sp_atv01_veh) WITCH IS THE TOAD FILE AND REPLACED IT IN THE GAME OF COURSE I MADE A BACK UP OF BOTH OF THEM BUT I WAS WONDERING IS THERE A WAY I COULD REMOVE PARTS FROM EITHER FILE TO STOP THE TWO WHEEL TURNING WOULD PREFER TAKING STUFF FROM THE KENSHIN FILE AND ADD IT TO THE TOAD FILE BUT WHAT EVER IS EASIER FOR EVERYONE REALLY NEED CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?

Attachments

• wheelie.jpg
    wheelie.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 3,089
  • 2 wheel.jpg
    2 wheel.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 1,345
You don't need to shout man... I can hear you just fine normally. :p

On the other hand, it's a pretty... creative solution you had there, only thing you need to do yet is reduce the Max_Steering_Angle to 0. Keep that on 45
Make sure your front wheels steer.
And reduce the leaning to 0.

Moving to the Get Help/Troubleshooting subforum.

Also, please review our forum rules before posting. Specifically:
Forum Rules said:
DO make an effort to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation to the best of your ability. We understand that some of our user base has English as a second language, but at least try and make an effort; this means capitalizing the first letter of sentences, using punctuation, not substituting numbers instead of letters (2 instead of too,) not posting in all lower or upper case, etc.

On the other hand, it's a pretty... creative solution you had there, only thing you need to do yet is reduce the Max_Steering_Angle to 0. Keep that on 45

Thank you very much. But i'm a little confused. Should i change the max steering angle to 0 or keep it at 45 because u said change to 0 then said keep it on 45 just a little confused on that but thank you.

Moving to the Get Help/Troubleshooting subforum.

Also, please review our forum rules before posting. Specifically:

I'm very sorry about that. My key board broke and it was stuck on caps lock until today when i went and bought a new key board. So once again im very sorry about typeing in capital lock. This is an awsome websoght you guys have here have. learned alot about moding from here.

<Motorcycle>
<Leaning>
<Max_Lean_Angle>0</Max_Lean_Angle>
<Max_Lean_Speed>0</Max_Lean_Speed>
<Max_Return_Speed>0</Max_Return_Speed>
<Lean_Damp_Angle>0</Lean_Damp_Angle>
<Return_Damp_Angle>0</Return_Damp_Angle>
</Leaning>

Thos are the changes i did to the file.

I guess I'll look into it further and make something out of it this weekend, this weekend I'll keep myself busy with the vehicle files anyways.

I guess I'll look into it further and make something out of it this weekend, this weekend I'll keep myself busy with the vehicle files anyways.

I had a problem with the toad blowing up when i put everything to 0 so what i was set everything to 1. Also had to change the max speed turning to 45 so it would turn better at high speeds. Also i changed the engine to sound like the neutron so it has like a turbo his its pretty cool. I'm trying to learn this whole coding thing.

I had that problem too that it exploded, but if I do what you did in first place the ATVs don't even spawn, and if I tweak some things the physics are back to as it was... somehow.

I had a thought. What about adding the wheelie part to the original toad file. then make a copy of anim moto file and rename it it anim atv moto and just remove the leaning left and right animation. I'm going to give it a shot. Thought maybe you had any ideas.

Back