Need help increasing gang spawn rates

I need help with modding SR2 yet again. I want to make it so that more gang characters and vehicles spawn in hoods, and also make all gang teams be able to spawn in every hood regardless of the owner. I managed to increase cop spawns and make gangs spawn in their high notoriety cars but I cannot increase how many of them spawn or which hoods they can spawn in, when I tried to add the City - Gang - Gangname with all parameters to spawn_info_categories under for example Airport district spawns the game just stops loading at 40% (not freeze, just infinite loading). Can I even do what I want? If so, how?
Oh and I thought I could add gang vehicles and npcs to spawn_info_groups under City - Law - Regular for example, but then they will all be in the same team and the wrong npcs might spawn in the wrong cars.
After as much testing and different methods I could think of, it seems that spawn_info_categories file cannot have any spawn group in any category that has a gang team in spawn_info_groups. All I could do is make it spawn pimps. And if I try to make a Brotherhood2 team, even if itd let me spawn them I don't know of any way to make them friends with original Brotherhood.

Last edited:
Back