Need help for Infinite loading problem

I just download the game and installed some mods, and then there comes infinite loading matter. Initially, I had installed both mods from this site and the steam workshop. And then after I uninstalled mods downloaded from here, the problem still occurs. By the way, the game is still running, didn't crash just loading permanently.

I heard that uninstalled all mods including mods from steam workshop and reinstall all the mods after campaign process is about accessing the simulation could solve the problem.

Does any one know that how to deal with it?:( Just like the way I heard?

Infinite loading screen may be caused by matching files from different mods or you removed a vanilla file while unistalling them.

Workshop mods wont cause any problem btw, unless it specifies the other way.

Delete everything and verify steams files integrity. It will re-download any missing or corrupted file.

Infinite loading screen may be caused by matching files from different mods or you removed a vanilla file while unistalling them.

Workshop mods wont cause any problem btw, unless it specifies the other way.

Delete everything and verify steams files integrity. It will re-download any missing or corrupted file.
I did it several times, and the last time I started the game with only mods from workshop, but the loading time is still very long like infinite, or is it because I installed too many clothes mods while the game has a limit for clothes in the wardrobe/ stores?

I did it several times, and the last time I started the game with only mods from workshop, but the loading time is still very long like infinite, or is it because I installed too many clothes mods while the game has a limit for clothes in the wardrobe/ stores?
Maybe, but you may get a crash instead of a loading screen.

It happens only with a save file? Have you tried starting a new game?

Maybe, but you may get a crash instead of a loading screen.

It happens only with a save file? Have you tried starting a new game?
man, I got a weirder problem now. The game no longer has infinite loading matter, but crashes a few minutes since I begun to create my character. After I edit some parts, about 3 or 4 minutes and then game crashes. I did verify files and game continue crashes. what should I do then? For now I delete the game and try to reinstall all the files to see if this could help.

man, I got a weirder problem now. The game no longer has infinite loading matter, but crashes a few minutes since I begun to create my character. After I edit some parts, about 3 or 4 minutes and then game crashes. I did verify files and game continue crashes. what should I do then? For now I delete the game and try to reinstall all the files to see if this could help.
Yeah, I would delete everything from the root folder in case a mod file remains in there. And then install the game all over again

Yeah, I would delete everything from the root folder in case a mod file remains in there. And then install the game all over again
I think I have an idea about the reason my game crashes.

When I unsubscribe all mods from steam workshop, the game runs well, and when I installed some workshop mods, several key NPC just gone and the game stuck in that scene, the checkpoint no longer works and the tip on the top left corner gone.

For the saints wing mission, the politician and josh burk gone and the checkpoint not working, the crazy fan didn't show up so the rest cutscene did not took place and I was stuck in the scene.

Even though I knew it is the workshop mod cause these problems, I do not know what exact mod that cause the bugs. I already uninstalled mods I think may cause troublesome and the situation still there unchanged. really confused me

Back