My Saints Row IV 100% Save Games (working with Epic version)

Hey everyone!

I recently completed Saints Row 4 on PC (Steam) and wanted to share my save games with the community. These save games compatible with the Epic version of the game and are 100% complete, meaning all missions and activities are completed, no cheats have been used so you can get a lot of achievements right off the bat. It also includes both male and female characters.

I know it can be frustrating trying to 100% a game, so I hope these savegames can help anyone who might be struggling or just wants to experience all that Saints Row 4 has to offer without having to play through the entire game again.

To use the savegames, simply copy them to your "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\Your Steam User ID\206420\remote" folder. Then, load up the game and you should see the savegames listed in the load menu.

I hope these savegames are helpful for anyone looking to jump into the endgame content of Saints Row 4. Let me know if you have any questions or if you have any other save games you'd like to share with the community.

Oh and lastly, if you can't launch the Epic version of Saints Row 4, make sure to go to the Task Manager, under Processes, select "Epic Online Services local application", and click on End Task, then your game should launch within seconds.

Edit: grammar errors

Attachments

• Saints Row 4.rar
    44.5 KB · Views: 3,544
Hey everyone!

I recently completed Saints Row 4 on PC (Steam) and wanted to share my save games with the community. These save games compatible with the Epic version of the game and are 100% complete, meaning all missions and activities are completed, no cheats have been used so you can get a lot of achievements right off the bat. It also includes both male and female characters.

I know it can be frustrating trying to 100% a game, so I hope these savegames can help anyone who might be struggling or just wants to experience all that Saints Row 4 has to offer without having to play through the entire game again.

To use the savegames, simply copy them to your "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\Your Steam User ID\206420\remote" folder. Then, load up the game and you should see the savegames listed in the load menu.

I hope these savegames are helpful for anyone looking to jump into the endgame content of Saints Row 4. Let me know if you have any questions or if you have any other save games you'd like to share with the community.

Oh and lastly, if you can't launch the Epic version of Saints Row 4, make sure to go to the Task Manager, under Processes, select "Epic Online Services local application", and click on End Task, then your game should launch within seconds.

Edit: grammar errors
Thanks bud :)

Last edited:
I'm sure many folks will be grateful, including me! Your step-by-step instructions make it super easy to use. I appreciate the heads-up about the Epic version launch hiccup too – that's the kind of info you don't find in the game manual. Can't wait to dive into the endgame content without the grind. Also, kudos for including both male and female characters – a thoughtful touch! I'm always curious about people's standout experiences in games. Anyway, thanks again, and looking forward to more game-saving adventures from you! I stumbled upon solitaire cash recently. Have you given it a shot? It's surprisingly addictive – my new guilty pleasure!

Last edited:
Back