My Mod Suggestions

Rather than clutter this section with lots of my individual mod requests, I'll keep all mine neatly listed here.

True Saint:
Replace the Homies with the following:
Julius
Troy
Dex
Lin
Gat
Aisha
Luz
(If possible, I'd like none of them to drive my car for me, that was always my least favorite feature in this game)
(If not possible, then Julius will replace Wheel Woman)

We don't need roads:
Flyable Helicopters (if possible)

Homer's wishlist:
Donut knuckle duster
Donut Launcher (non-explosive)
Throwable Donuts (non-explosive)

Playa-boy Mansion:
Samantha
Tanya
Luz
Lin
Loreana
Vikki
Helmers
(If possible, I'd like none of them to drive my car for me)
(If not possible, then Helmers will replace Wheel Woman)

Top of the world:
Teleport locations to the top of:
Tallest skyscraper in Downtown
Mount Claflin
Possibly more...

VIP Pass:
Teleport locations to both Snatch Cutscene interiors (assuming there's collision)
And access to Tanya's Office in King's Penthouse

My House, My Rules:
Switch out the Saints Row Loft for The 3rd Street Church as a Crib

Dress Code:
Gang Customization including, but not limited to:
3rd Street Saints
Vice Kings
Westside Rollerz
Los Carnales
Stilwater PD
Grove Street Saints
Ultra-Post-Modernism (All Saints are Johnny Gat)
3rd Street Saints Premium (Julius, Troy, Dex, Lin, Gat, Aisha, Will)

Love/H8 Relationship:
Decrease all sets of Activities from 8 Levels to 3 Levels

Treasure Map:
A mod to show all collectibles locations on the full city map. (Tags, CDs, etc.)

3rd Street Vice Kings:
King
Tanya
Warren
Tony
Gat (In VK Outfit)
Levar
VK Pimp
(If not possible, then VK Pimp will replace Wheel Woman)

3rd Street Rollerz:
Sharp
Price
Donnie
Lin
Troy
Julius
WR Pimp
(If not possible, then WR Pimp will replace Wheel Woman)

3rd Street Carnales:
Hector
Angelo
Victor
Luz
Manuel
Dex
LC Pimp
(If not possible, then LC Pimp will replace Wheel Woman)

One Man Show:
All NPCs, story, activity, generic, gangs, homies, literally every single NPC in the game is replaced by Johnny Gat. Johnny Gat is everyone.
Alternate options include: Julius, Troy, Dex, Lin, Aisha, Luz, Tobias, and Dr. Raymond Gonzales

Whatever Doesn't Kill You...:
Zombie Lin will replace Lin in the Campaign, then after unlocking her as a Homie, she'll be alive.

Fresh Pimp Of Saints Row:
Will replaces Julius, and vice-versa.

Levar's Second Chance:
Levar replaces Will, both in the Snatch cutscene, and as a Homie. He will also replace Dex's Lieutenant in the "Calm Before The Storm" cutscene.
Story: After the turf war, Levar wakes up in hospital and realises he has a second chance, so he starts a new business in Athos Bay. After Playa helps his business grow, Levar decides to join The Saints so he can get revenge on the Rollerz and Carnales. He planned to eventually betray the Saints and help the Vice Kings take over Stilwater, but after seeing what Playa was capable of, he stayed loyal to the Saints.
New Homies List:
Julius
Troy
Dex
Lin
Gat
Aisha
Levar

Direct By Robert B. Weide:
In the cutscene "The Streets Of Stilwater", we meet all the opposing Gang Leaders as they all kill each other in a turf war... Game over.
Stripper.png
Tanya
VKs.png
(Left to right) Tony, King, Warren
WRs.png
(Left to right) Sharp, Price, Donnie
LCs.png
Victor in back, Hector driving, Angelo with SMG

Family Feud:
In the cutscene "The Streets Of Stilwater", the Saints seem to have a little problem with each other...
Watches.png
Will
Stripper.png
Aisha
VKs.png
(Left to right) Generic Saint, Dex, Generic Saint
WRs.png
(Left to right) Generic Saint, Gat, Lin
LCs.png
Tobias in back, Laura driving, Generic Saint with SMG

Is That All You've Got?:
In the Mission "Canonized", your opponents are the figure heads of the Saints.
1st opponent - Troy
2nd & 3rd opponents - Lin & Dex
4th & 5th opponents - Gat & Julius

Family Feud (Extended Version):
Saints:
Dex - Tyrell
Lin - Libby
Gat - Dennis
Aisha - Vikki
Vice Kings:
King - Dex
Tanya - Aisha
Warren - Marvin
Tony, & Generic VKs - Generic Saints
Westside Rollerz:
Price - Gat
Donnie - Lin
Sharp - Mr. Wong
Generic WRs - Generic Saints
Los Carnales:
Hector - Billy
Angelo - Tobias
Luz - Laura
Victor - Bruno
Generic LCs - Generic Saints

Burying Evidence:
After the Cutscene where Sharp pushes Lin's Voxel into the water, upon starting the gameplay Lin will swim to land and join Playa in hunting down Sharp.
After the mission, Lin will be unlocked as a Homie instead of Zombie Lin.
New Homies List:
Julius
Troy
Dex
Lin
Gat
Aisha
Luz

Should Have Been A Feature By Default:
Don't even know if it's possible, but I'd like to be able to play as a woman... If it's impossible to play as a customizable woman, then I'd settle for a menu of all Female NPCs to choose from.

Last edited:
I too want to see a flyable heli. However i've revisited making the heli flyable a few times now over the years. You crash everytime you get in it no matter what. I've tried to patch the crash out the quick and dirty ways but it just didn't work. I did manage to patch a crash out when having them spawn randomly with npcs in them but that led me nowhere. Heli's seem to just auto blow up after a few seconds if no heli driver is present however. At this point I assume the xex would need modified to remove the crash from enter and to remove it from exploding after a few secs with no driver. Heli's just seem scripted along a path under normal means, with a driver with no script path, the heli's just float and do circles and stuff in the air, basically as more like a floating object more so than a vehicle so it may never be possible to accomplish a "flyable" heli. You can however change the vehicle type/class to make it drivable like a car.

So what you're saying is, "where we're going, we do need roads".

Last edited:
So what you're saying is, "where we're going, we do need roads".
Basically yeah lol. I mean I've tried and tried so maybe somebody can figure it out one day but just from what I've seen I don't see it happening but I really wish somebody would prove me wrong

Yep I did this years before this video was made. Which is what I was talking about with making it drive like a car. Bruhloon knows just as much as I do with the heli. To get it to work will require xex modifications down the road if it's even possible. It won't be possible with just file edits alone due to the crashing issues from entering driver seat with it having the heli classification.

Oh great. I am very impressed. But personally I am struggling with flying tech and techloky apk. I'm slowly forgetting how to use and control it in the game. I'm actually getting bored playing it.

Last edited:
Love/H8 Relationship:
Decrease all sets of Activities from 8 Levels to 3 Levels
That's doable. One would have to edit .xtbl files for correspondent activities. Here's an example for VK Insurance Fraud with exactly 1 Level. I've checked it myself, the activity reward is issued right after completing the level.

Of course, the activities would need to be rebalanced (that could be edited in Level group), but that's a whole other can o' worms.

Attachments

• vk_fraud01.xtbl
    6.4 KB · Views: 72
that might be complicated to do but in the future it could happen I hope so i can fix the broken hitman spawning system and make all cars equal to spawn in the map

Back