My Age Old question

So I have asked this years ago and then asked again years later, and now years later from the 2nd time I thought I could maybe one last time. Has there been anything of a possibility that we can finally 3d rip or import our custom Saints Row Character? I have been itching to finally find a way to put him at least into Garry's Mod as at least a rag doll if not a player model

And well, the player char is a mix of a bunch of file, so the answer is still a no :cool: At least in no a single single step.

For the body you can use the SDK template, is a maya file, it has all the morphs , and a skeleton so you could recreate it there and even pose it.

Then You will need to extract the texture for the body, the hair mesh of your desire and clothes if u want some :D

And well, the player char is a mix of a bunch of file, so the answer is still a no :cool: At least in no a single single step.

For the body you can use the SDK template, is a maya file, it has all the morphs , and a skeleton so you could recreate it there and even pose it.

Then You will need to extract the texture for the body, the hair mesh of your desire and clothes if u want some :D
I have Maya, but I've only done basic animations I've never 3d ripped or extracted files. Mind telling me where to start? I appreciate it:)

You can use Ninja Ripper http://cgig.ru/ninjaripper/ for import 3d models and textures.
untitled.jpg

Back