Mute Boss Voice

Always wanted to be that mute again? now you can!

What does this mod do?
This mod mutes the Zombie Voice.

Installment:
Simply place the audio_personas.xtbl file in with the exe file of the launcher and you're good to go.

You'll still hear the voice of the zombie upon selecting the zombie voice in image as design but after that you'll never hear the zombie voice again

Duing cutscenes that trigger the voice it will default to the standard male voice but other than that you won't hear the the male voice in-game during freeroam.

Attachments

• audio_personas.xtbl
    42.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Mute all boss voices.7z
    2.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
1699983123215.png

Hmm, there's nothing in the 7z file. Thank you for the mod, but you'll need both the xtbl and a little readme of how to install in there :d

I actually got something even more better.

Use this file instead!

It mutes the in-game boss but in cutscenes the voice is maintained to the selection.

Attachments

• audio_banks.xtbl
    289.9 KB · Views: 85
That's cool!
Could you tell me how you did it?
I tried to make a mod to port other Boss voices into Gat Out of Hell, but they didn't play ingame although the relevant voice banks are there.

That's cool!
Could you tell me how you did it?
I tried to make a mod to port other Boss voices into Gat Out of Hell, but they didn't play ingame although the relevant voice banks are there.

All i did in Audio_banks was turn their settings into false so it doesn't play the boss's voice at all during gameplay, I didn't import anything.

Istg man, i literally made an account just to say, this now makes my Dragunov Tekken Character accurate in my gameplay (even though i already completed most things with his save) but both the Zombie and Male 03 Voices fit him too

Back