More Mission Checkpoints (v0.7)

I seen a report made from this mod using the file bh03.lua which is a Brotherhood mission, "Waste Not Want Not" , it seems to cause a crash while starting the mission. I had to upload the original bh03.lua file to see if it fixes his problem. Please fix this file?

See this post: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/saints-row-2-pc-waste-not-want-not-crashing.17540/
I cannot reproduce any bugs with bh03 "Waste Not Want Not", but I saw he is using the High Quality Texture Pack and Extended Extras +.
It seems he is using Extended Extras +'s crib mod, which is known to cause glitches such as interiors reverting to stock (no customization possible) or save files to become 0% completion, which are explicitly stated in Known bugs.txt.
High Quality Texture Pack increases RAM load which could cause problems in cutscenes and missions.
The only thing I can recommend is to install these mods only after completing the main storyline of the game, or install my Mission Skip instead (which he is already doing now).

I cannot reproduce any bugs with bh03 "Waste Not Want Not", but I saw he is using the High Quality Texture Pack and Extended Extras +.
It seems he is using Extended Extras +'s crib mod, which is known to cause glitches such as interiors reverting to stock (no customization possible) or save files to become 0% completion, which are explicitly stated in Known bugs.txt.
High Quality Texture Pack increases RAM load which could cause problems in cutscenes and missions.
The only thing I can recommend is to install these mods only after completing the main storyline of the game, or install my Mission Skip instead (which he is already doing now).

Extended Extras + is probably the culprit. Happened to me before.

Back