Modding patch savegame cheat disabler

Discussion in 'Tool Releases' started by Minimaul, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Minimaul

Minimaul Site owner Staff Member

The modding patch introduced a new save format - this tool will remove the cheated flag from your save files.

Just drag the save file onto ClearCheatedFlag.exe and it will unset the cheated flag!

Source code is available from: https://github.com/tomjepp/SaintsRowIVClearCheatedFlag

Attached Files:

TskViyun and Fan of Saints like this.
  2. is it supposed to crash after use......

3. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to work. Is this program compatible with files using the pre-patched save format?

4. Minimaul

Minimaul Site owner Staff Member

No, it will only work with sr4s_pc files. sr3s_pc files will not work.

5. I wonder what is this do, it's helping use cheat and still get achievements ?

6. When I run the executable, I get an error saying that is impossible to find ThomasJepp.SaintsRow. I ran the exe directly from the zipped folder and didn't move any file. Does anybody know how to solve it?

7. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

Maybe extract the files?

8. I tried but the window pops up and get closed immediately without even notifying the error

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  9. I uploaded a mod but in the workshop my steam account name is not displayed but my google one how is that going?

Edit.:Changed it already.Sorry but my use of steam is not frequentely so i didn't found the settings at once.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  10. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

hhhhhhhhh.png
    What do you mean?
    EDIT: Btw, do you really think adding switchable version for Reload button is a good idea?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice