SR:TT Modding misshaps

I figured it would be fun to share some stories or screenshots of some of the side effects you have encountered while modding.

Toying with character morphs(nuff said):

While toying with the tweak tables i made a velocity value negative. This was the result. Game would crash if i went any higher.

While toying with client vs server sided stuff i broke the kenshin animations.

These were from quite a while ago. I suppose you could say I was mad at the time. I intentionally put stress on the animations. :cool:

Why hello there:

v2LCi.png

Parachuting upside down into the void; those flipped hands are weirding me out:

Ynz7.png

Little too much:

K7hcF.png

Much too little:

5XjWD.png

These were from quite a while ago. I suppose you could say I was mad at the time. I intentionally put stress on the animations. :cool:

Why hello there:

v2LCi.png

AAAAAAHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! :eek:

Thanks a lot, that one's gonna haunt me. :p

As for making your character too big, I ended up doing that once.. can't recall how, maybe I activated a cheat by accident or forgot what I did. Anyways, I ended up doing it in the middle of the safehouse. The first safehouse. It turns out a safehouse is not big enough for a double-sized character. You're stuck halfway through the ceiling, and unable to move because you're constantly clipped thru it. Also affected a save or something so it was *really* hard to fix.

The worst I've done yet is gone and tested just what's capable to be given as a 'random gang car'. Turns out anything that provides the saints customization (only that specific name, implying there's more I'm missing). That includes helicopters. Turns out random AI can't fly helicopters.. so all the saints controlled areas were constant traffic jam from this idiot sitting there in middle of traffic, rotors running but not taking off as they try to drive 'forward'. Sadly they didn't seem prone to fire their missiles at random enemies, that would have been much more entertaining.

The worst I've done yet is gone and tested just what's capable to be given as a 'random gang car'. Turns out anything that provides the saints customization (only that specific name, implying there's more I'm missing). That includes helicopters. Turns out random AI can't fly helicopters.. so all the saints controlled areas were constant traffic jam from this idiot sitting there in middle of traffic, rotors running but not taking off as they try to drive 'forward'. Sadly they didn't seem prone to fire their missiles at random enemies, that would have been much more entertaining.

You have to show us this.

ive done the same thing with making the street full of specters when i was testing the random coloring for the customization. At some point i need to really cause chaos by making the jumbo jets spawn in the street...... must test tonight

edit: failure

Edit2: I need to stop killing the sky

Back