Mod Compatibility

Hello to anyone who can answer this question. I would like to apply these mods to a SRTT new game playthrough but I wanted to make sure they are compatible enough to not cause a game crash. I'm trying to go for a more "freerunning" and "parkour" experience in my playing style and wanted to know if these Mods:

• Agility Mod (Flawless Era)
  • Remove Sky Limit Mod (Admixon)
  • Working Elevators mod (Quantum)
  • Unlimited Vehicle Surfing (EyeZis)
are compatible with each other, and these which I had read are already compatible with each other:

• Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance: Re-Erected (Fan Of Saints)
  • Sandbox+ - Things To Do In Steelport Edition (Fan Of Saints)
  • NPC behaviour and spawn mod (Shitface)
I'm a noobie so please forgive in advance if I'm asking the question incorrectly or not giving the actual creator of the mods in question their proper acknowledgement.

I highly recommend you use my Simple Mod Manager to install mods, because it will tell you when mods are incompatible and it won't let you install incompatible mods.

Working Elevators mod is NOT compatible with the following mods:
Working Elevators mod IS compatible with the following mods:

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the information; will do:). I just remembered my version of SRTT was not purchased from Steam; it was bought retail on a pc disc. I notice in your Simple Mod Manager instructions and just in general that there are "Steam" folders that have to be accessed in order to install these mods. If the Steam folders are not present in my SRTT pc files, where would they be installed?

Last edited:
My apologies to all. As I said I am totally new to PC gaming; all of my gaming experience has been through consoles, from PS to PS3. SRTT is the first game I have ventured to play on the PC after playing it on PS3 for years. I purchased my boxed copy of the game through Amazon.com (check it out) and it arrived today. After trying to install it I quickly realized it can only be installed through a Steam account (which I now have). Now I know why all mods go to through the Steam folder to the SRTT files on a PC. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

The one I purchased was the standard edition (not full package). There were only 5 left in stock, so I guess they're all gone now. What little good it will do me though; I didn't do enough due diligence to find out if my old PC could handle the game. It can't; I need a new graphics card...and basically a new computer :confused:. Like I said, I am completely new to PC gaming. Anyway, when I finally upgrade my technology I'll be able to play SRTT the way I wanted to play it when it first came out. Thanks for putting up with my questions and sharing your mods:).

Back