Missions' rewards & unlockables

Discussion in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' started by meow41, Sep 4, 2019.

1. hello everyone,

does anyone know where (in what file/group of files) game stores the data for missions' rewards & unlockables?

for example, for a completing m03 mission ("We're Going to Need Guns") player receives the following rewards: 4,000 cash, 1,000 respect, Shaundi's crib, drone weapon, saintsbook & upgrades, homie slot 1

- where exactly I can modify those rewards?
    • I did check "unlockables.xtbl" - but it stores frontend information only, with no indication where exactly those unlocks should happen;
    • "respect_levels.xtbl" has unlocks only related to the player's respect level;
    • lua files inside "m01.str2_pc - m24.str2_pc" and "m01_modal.str2_pc - m24_modal.str2_pc" have no needed information too, but some of them have "mission_set_excluded_reward('nlockables.name')" function;
    • I have searched through the all xtbl and lua files with queries like "reward", "unlock" or "unlockable" - nothing useful have been found;
    • some activities-related lua scripts & xtbl tables indeed have needed information, but can't find the same for the missions;
    for that moment my only idea is that game stores the rewards not in "per-mission" basis, but has the data pool related to map's regions - and certain unlocks are buffed in memory based on which district has the trigger/start point of mission (alternatively - the pool is triggered by the HUD interactivity, since the player must select the mission via his phone) - and that pool is hardcoded, but hope I am wrong

can anyone help me with that information? thank you very much

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice