Activities & Missions Mission scripted weapons

Is there a way to change mission scripted weapons? More specifically I wan't to change RPGs with sniper rifles so enemies can normally shoot you if you are on foot and I like to get rid of the script in Appointed Defender which force swat to have pistols. Please help.

Not sure on cutscenes weapons, but if u want the enemie use a rocket launcher to shoot the player, you must edit "spawn_info_ranks"

The problem is that what I mean doesn't work like this. I have no glock for swat in "spawn_info_ranks" mission but in Appointed defender they use glock and about RPGs I wan't to make enemies stop using them and replace it with something useful against people to not vehicles only like ultor goons in Enemy of my enemy.... and no in my "spawn_info_ranks" file law enforcemant don't have rocket launchers.

I think *.cts files are what you're looking for. The *.cts files specify what NPCs appear in a mission, and their weapon is also determined by them.

*.cts files are packed in "common.vpp_pc" in the game's directory. The extraction tool is available in "optional_mod_stuff\tools\Gibbed.SaintsRow2.ExtractPackage.exe" in GotR.

I've extracted tss02.cts (cts file for Appointed Defender) and uploaded here. I can see many cops have a predetermined weapon, specified by a "+Item:" line. If you remove or modify all lines starting from "+Item:" maybe you can achieve what you want.

Attachments

• tss02.cts.zip
    5 KB · Views: 188
One more thing are there any .cts files for strongholds
Yes. They exist inside of "common.vpp_pc" like other missions.

sh_tss_caverns.cts: Stilwater Caverns
sh_bh_apartments.cts: Sommerset Apartments
sh_bh_chinatown.cts: Imperial Square Pagodas
sh_bh_docks.cts: Poseidon Alley Docks
sh_bh_airport.cts: Wardill Airport Hangars
sh_rn_stripclub.cts: Suburbs Strip Club
sh_rn_sciencemuseum.cts: Humbolt Park Science Museum
sh_rn_museum_pier.cts: Amberbrook Museum Pier
sh_rn_rec_center.cts: New Hennequet Rec Center
sh_ss_trailerpark.cts: Elysian Fields Trailer Park
sh_ss_crackhouse.cts: Bavogian Plaza Drug Labs
sh_ss_student_union.cts: Stilwater University Student Union