Mission Replay V1.1

Update:

I have now updated the mod to V1.0.

Changes include moving the competed missions from Primary Quests to their own heading which should make them not get in the way of any primary quests and will cause less confusion with what quests you have and have not competed.

Update:

I have now updated the mod to V1.0.

Changes include moving the competed missions from Primary Quests to their own heading which should make them not get in the way of any primary quests and will cause less confusion with what quests you have and have not competed.
I just tested this and it works perfectly! I'm releasing new update for my Things To Do In Dominatrix mod pack as soon as possible, it should be available tomorrow. :)

This mod will allow the user to select any completed mission/side quest or objective from the quests section in the hub underneath the 'Completed Quests' header:
oAUD0py.jpg

Note:
Some quests will have objective markers in the ocean or the sky and will require you to use a vehicle to reach it( or you can swim :))

Update 09/01/16
Re-added the strike through completed objectives just so you don't get confused with which objectives you've completed. This does mean completed objectives also have a strike through them as all objective data is in one big list.

so i have to added just the cell_missions.str2_pc in there only because have patch containers for image as design fix and wardobe changer. if i added this file by itself it seem like to work or crash

edit: if im starting a new game and play mission in the old version it's seems like it loading infinity.

so i have to added just the cell_missions.str2_pc in there only because have patch containers for image as design fix and wardobe changer. if i added this file by itself it seem like to work or crash
Just use Stream2Update from Minimaul's tools...

If you already have mods that use the two asm_pc files then only copy cell_missions.str2_pc and then run 'ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe'

now we just need find away to keep our normal outfits during missions. :cool:
Oh that's quite simple, I'd just need to edit each mission file and remove code that sets the outfit, although it would take a while.

Last edited:
Oh that's quite simple, I'd just need to edit each mission file and remove code that sets the outfit although, it would take a while.
I merge these files and it didnt work because I'm maybe doing something wrong but can you give me tutorial video how to merge 2 mods in mission replay.
I'm good adding them in asm.pc (Once i added cellmission.strc, store_clothing, and character into asm.pc the game crashes on start up):eek:
edit: so can you merge these files for me wardobe changer plus vehicle customization and image as desgin fix?:rolleyes:

Back