Mission Replay Please

It doesn't look like they're going to be adding mission replay at this point, oh well, they missed the mark again.

Hopefully when the tools are released, modders will be able to do what they apparently can't.

I also would love to have Mission Replay. There's a few memorable missions I wouldn't mind at all reliving such as "The Forge"; "The Dustmoot" and of course "Aggressive Recruiting". You would think they would be aware by now that mission replay is a wanted feature since it has always been modded in.

The mission "Aggressive Recruiting" is basically set up as an introductory mission similar to how "Professor Genki" introduced Professor Genki in Saints Row: The Third. The difference is afterwards there were more instances of Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax unlocked to be played. I am hoping that they plan to have more Doc Ketchum and Boot Hill as one of the expansions. I still go onto Saints Row: The Third and the Remaster to run Professor Genki's S.E.R.C. arenas.

I created a save slot to replay "Aggressive Recruiting" so that I can revisit Doc Ketchum's Boot Hill whenever I want. As long as I do not save my changes and instead load another save, it will remain. During my times replaying, I have made an interesting observation. There is a chance of one of two reigning Boot Hill Champions at the finale. It usually is Big Bubba (police officer wearing an Idols helmet) but sometimes it is The Skeleton: Smoke (Marshall officer in a skeleton body suit). Most people are going to have a single playthrough and not even be aware of this. Why have a variable boss for a mission that isn't intended to be replayed?
Did you notice the hammer at the right side exit of the tunnel that has the ground pound attack? If so, do you know if there is a way to unlock that, or is that weapon only available in that mission? All I can find is the sledgehammer and toy hammer

Did you notice the hammer at the right side exit of the tunnel that has the ground pound attack? If so, do you know if there is a way to unlock that, or is that weapon only available in that mission? All I can find is the sledgehammer and toy hammer
You can get it once you kill the Panteros mini-boss at level 5 notoriety. It's only a temporary weapon unfortunately.

Back