[Classic/Remastered] Mission Replay Mini v0.4

Mission Replay Mini v0.4
Created by nclok1405 ◆VScYHamhfU
Download: srtt_mrm_v0.4.zip

@Rainzeros confirmed it is working on Remastered! Note you must install Loose Lua Patch first.

mrm_ss_0.3.png

=== Description ===
This mod enables you to replay completed missions by using the trigger near the pool of Saints HQ.
While on the trigger, push Prev Radio, Taunt, Weapon 1, or Crouch key to choose the previous mission.
Push Next Radio, Compliment, Weapon 2, or Reload key to choose the next mission.

It is strongly recommended to manually save your game before starting a replay. Some missions like Gang Bang are known to have issues.

=== Installation ===
If you are using Saints Row The Third: Remastered, you need to install Loose Lua Patch first.

Copy "sr3_city.lua" and "module_mrm.lua" to SRTT's directory. (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row the Third)

If you are currently using another sr3_city.lua mod, follow these instructions:
  1. Copy "module_mrm.lua" to your SRTT directory BUT NOT "sr3_city.lua"
  2. Open your sr3_city.lua with a text editor
  3. Insert the following line at the top of the file:
    Code:
    include("module_mrm.lua")
  4. Search the line that contains "function sr3_city_main()"
  5. Insert the following line next to the "function sr3_city_main()":
    Code:
    thread_new("mrm_main_thread")
  6. Save sr3_city.lua and hope it works!
=== Credits ===
nclok1405 - Main Mods
IdolNinja - Original creator of Mission Replay mod

=== Changelog ===
v0.4 (September 25, 2020)
* Added Kinzie's Cyber Racing, Zimos's Trafficking, and Angel's Insurance Fraud, because these activities have unique intro cutscenes

v0.3 (June 5, 2020)
* Moved the trigger to near the pool of SaintsHQ. This is to make sure STAG don't cause problems while selecting missions, and it is also closer to the Save Point.
* Added cutscene-only missions (such as We've Only Just Begun)
* No longer requires "world_state_magic" and "stronghold_magic" in sr3_city.lua

v0.2 (May 30, 2020)
* Added more keys (Taunt, Compliment, Weapon 1, Weapon 2, Crouch) in the case Radio keys don't work

v0.1 (May 30, 2020)
* Initial Release

Attachments

• srtt_mrm.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 410
  • srtt_mrm_v0.2.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 381
  • srtt_mrm_v0.3.zip
    9.3 KB · Views: 486
  • srtt_mrm_v0.4.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 1,190
Last edited:
When Good Heists Go Bad.png
I got the pop up for changing missons but pushing x or c does nothing. could be the sr3_city.lua i used. will try with yours in a sec

View attachment 26068 I got the pop up for changing missons but pushing x or c does nothing. could be the sr3_city.lua i used. will try with yours in a sec
Did you try the reload key (R)?
Maybe the Radio keys aren't usable in SRTTR...

nah it was the sr3_city.lua I had. Confirmed working in remaster
Thank you for confirming!
I added more keys (Taunt, Compliment, Crouch, 1, 2) in v0.2 just in case Radio Keys don't work well.

v0.3 released.
  • The trigger is now moved to the SaintsHQ pool so STAG don't cause problems and also closer to the Save Point.
  • The mod now should work correctly even if the sr3_city.lua is missing "world_state_magic" and "stronghold_magic" functions.
  • You can now replay "cutscene-only missions" such as "We've Only Just Begun". This includes Pierce's Guardian Angel and the first Apocalypse Genki because these contain unique intro cutscenes.

its nice to put addition to put mission replay if completed. Mines also have all mission unlock at start but if completed it will automatically remove one.

I can merge it to my sandbox+ if u dont mind. I'll give u credit.
Feel free to use/merge it :)

Back