misc_tables.vpp back up

I add the fire damage 4 problem, so I thought I could try to fix it. Only to find out that I did my backup after editing misc_tables.

I was a 83% of completion, had all collectibles, finished all activities. So I think I had most of the unlockable

Does someone have a intact misc_tables that fit my description? I would be appreciated.

You can call me dumb, I know I am....

+

If someone know how to repair the fire damage glitch, i love you.

If you actually repacked your modded file back in, don't do that. You can just put your edited tables in the root of the install. You can easily restore your vpp archives to vanilla if you verify integrity on Steam. You do have the Steam version, right?

Yes, I have the steam version. But I dont understand much what you are trying to say.

Verify integrity on Steam by right clicking on Saints Row IV in your library, select properties, click the Local Files tab, click. click the Verify Integrity of Game Cache button.

Once done, extract your misc_tables.vpp_pc again using the tools.

I did that. Same problem. Every thing is to be bought again, but i already have all the cluster, so i cant buy the powers.

I did that. Same problem. Every thing is to be bought again, but i already have all the cluster, so i cant buy the powers.

Then it sounds like your save itself was permanently modified by a mod. You did save in a new slot so you can revert to your old save, right? That's always a good idea when modding any game ever.

I never saved with the modified file. There is no mod, i tried editing the unlockable.xtbl, in misc_files

I never saved with the modified file. There is no mod, i tried editing the unlockable.xtbl, in misc_files

Now I'm confused. Back up to the beginning and explain exactly what you are trying to do.

Back