Minimaul's Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV and Gat Out Of Hell tools

I can also confirm this works. I think I have version 5 and I've been extracting the cpeg files within the customize_item file looking for a certain piece of clothing. I haven't repacked anything yet to test it in game but it does extract the actual textures just fine.

Hello, how can I extract the le_strings files from misc.vpp_pc to do the Saints Row IV Localization? I drag and drop it on ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.BuildStrings.exe and an error ocurred. Am I doing correctly? When I did it with ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractStrings.exe it creates an 1kb txt file without any text. Thanks and sorry for english.

I think it would be great if in the GUI utilities it used a regular open file dialog instead of that "Browse for Folder" dialog. I've always hated that dialog, as you can't easily select a folder you saved in the sidebar or type in a path. If it used the regular open file dialog however, it would still be possible to select a folder; just double-click any file in that folder and strip out the filename from the path it returns. Sure, you wouldn't be able to select an empty folder that way, but there would never be any need to do so in this case.

Hello.
I wonder if anyone can help me pack the file misc.vpp_pc again. Cause I'm trying to translate the game into our language.
I have a tool that works with files. Le_strings. I'm just not managing to pack the file misc.vpp_pc.
Can anyone help me?
Sorry for my terrible english.

Unfortunately I don't think the SR3 texture utilities work properly for SR4. The .cpeg files can be unpacked and repacked, however in-game the textures are missing/don't work.

I am fairly certain I am repacking the .str2_pc (with the appropriate .asm_pc file) correctly, so I am pretty sure the SR3 texture utility is not compatible, unless I am doing something drastically wrong.

Unfortunately I don't think the SR3 texture utilities work properly for SR4. The .cpeg files can be unpacked and repacked, however in-game the textures are missing/don't work.

I am fairly certain I am repacking the .str2_pc (with the appropriate .asm_pc file) correctly, so I am pretty sure the SR3 texture utility is not compatible, unless I am doing something drastically wrong.

I've had success modifying some clothing textures for SR4 using the SR3 Texture Utilities from this thread, and just repacked the .str2_pc + updated the .asm_pc file with the BuildPackfileGUI.exe from this thread here and they load just fine.

Back