Minimaul's Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV and Gat Out Of Hell tools

hey i use this tool for months but now it crashes... i don't know why can you help me?
I try to extract a file and it says it doesnt work anymore.

hey i use this tool for months but now it crashes... i don't know why can you help me?
I try to extract a file and it says it doesnt work anymore.

Maybe you are trying to extract a .vpp_pc file at the same place where the .vpp_pc resides? Since the tool does create a folder with the same name as the .vpp_pc file, there is a name conflict between the file and the folder. Try giving a different path for the destination.

is it possible to create new vehicle mods for saints row ? I mean real cars like converting a car from an nfs game to saints row ( like grand theft auto series vehicle mods ) , if it's possible can some one give a tutorial ?

Unpacking the archives worked like a charm. Great work.

But working with the included audio was not that simple. Some guides about manual conversion of Wwise audio files with ww2ogg 0.21 did not work as expected, the extracted Ogg Vorbis files made other tools (revorb) and players (foobar2000) crash. Did Volition alter some code tables? RavioliGameTools 2.8+1 (using an older ww2ogg DLL) were able to handle them as unknown files, though.

So has the Stream2Update bug that causes the game to crash when loading a save been investigated yet? The game crashes when I load after using said tool to update the asm files so I can use multiple weapon models ingame. If not is there a way to edit the asms manually?

Back