Minigun Madness

ATTENTION: Versions 7.1 is now out, this should be totally compatible with Enter the Dominatrix :ATTENTION

Despite the title, this mod is just a quick tweak to some of the guns and upgrades from Saints Row 4. Nothing game breaking in my opinion, just little things.

- All Murderbot miniguns have had their spread extremely turned down. Its now more of just a wall of lead now. The non-broken arm version will be unlocked after completeing, "From Asha With Love" It will be available for purchase at about 60k. It is non-upgradable, very powerful, and will be put in the SMG category. It is dual wieldable.

- Standard Small SMG is available for use with a low price point and single wield. It also supports all skins, but only skins. The costumes I was unable to get working yet.

- Swat SMG is functional with all skins, no costumes.

- Stand alone burst rifle with skins, no costumes

- Stand alone M4 with skins, no costumes

- Stand alone lever action rifle for Rifle slot on inventory, no costumes only skins

-All added weapons now have upgrades! That's right! Functional upgrades on these stand alone weapons in Version 5!

- Version 7 changes things up some. The flame throwers are moved to the shotgun slot, Tiny Pistol to pistols with added dual wield, Lucha Launcher to explosives. There are some other tiny fixes, but overall this is up to date and compatible with all current patches.

N9qfwCD.jpg

OhWTIlz.jpg

o9ebQ3f.jpg

Inyo2AH.jpg

bnK2H4H.jpg

nrPpeUo.jpg

fUdywEv.jpg

0FX5Wj7.jpg

Dz5uQaH.jpg

Hw0Rqvr.jpg

31KuMEY.jpg

Just drag and drop in the root folder. If there are any bugs please inform me immediately. By all means I'm 99% certain I put in the files needed for this mod, so everything should have appropriate icons and descriptions. Murderbots are also a tad unforgiving now with their upgraded miniguns.

Attachments

• GunsByJoeV7.1.rar
    105.4 KB · Views: 2,020
Last edited:
Not sure if its to do with the mod but since I downloaded it I seem to have had frame glitches where my game freezes for a short 10 second burst at random times but quite frequently.

Not sure if its to do with the mod but since I downloaded it I seem to have had frame glitches where my game freezes for a short 10 second burst at random times but quite frequently.
I can't say I've had that issue at all with my current setup on my own computer, you may want to try uninstalling all mods and then seeing if the issue persists, then go one at a time and install them to see when it starts again.

This mod has much potential, and please please PLEASE can you try to bring the silenced handgun from Saints Row: TT into the game? I really miss that gun. ='( *Sniff* We are good budies, that gun and I.

Thanks! Does this also include the extra weapons that are purchasable from Friendly Fire Unrestricted? http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/friendly-fire-unrestricted.3717/

edit: Looks like they are like the normal unlocks. I've edited the store_weapons.xtbl for unlock is true, I hope you don't mind :)
edit2: store_weapons.xtbl is for version 2
edit3: Added versions for V3 and V4
edit4: Added V5 update

Attachments

• store_weapons.xtbl
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,498
  • ff-unlocked-V3.7z
    1.3 KB · Views: 1,153
  • ff-unlocked-V4.7z
    1.3 KB · Views: 1,129
  • ff-unlocked-V5.7z
    1.3 KB · Views: 1,217
Last edited:
I figured this would just add to story mode progression. I want more to collect and see, not so much anything game breaking right off the bat though.

I downloaded GunsByJoe3, and the murderbot minigun placed in special panel, not in SMGs, so it's not dual wield. Any solutions?

Thanks for the update :)

I figured this would just add to story mode progression. I want more to collect and see, not so much anything game breaking right off the bat though.

Some of them are very expensive, and some are free. So at the beginning of the game, yeah, its kinda of a cheat. I updated the v3 store_weapons.xtbl for unlock is true, for myself. If its ok with you I could post that as well.

I downloaded GunsByJoe3, and the murderbot minigun placed in special panel, not in SMGs, so it's not dual wield. Any solutions?

For my level 50 character its in the correct smg spot. I haven't tested with my level 2 yet, will check. Edit: just checked and its there in the correct spot. I don't know why you have that issue.

Last edited:
You're welcome to uploading your store.xtbl, but I'd prefer if it remained an unlockable because its so over powered.

Karamandi; There should be 2 Miniguns now though. There will still be one in the Special slot, but there should be one for sale after Asha's mission in the the SMG slot.

Is it possible yet to either a: change the fire mode of a gun through its coding or b: swap weapon skins? I ask because I REALLY want to have that default burst rifle to fire full auto, or have its skin on the full auto rifle.

Back