[DEPRECATED] Menu Theme Override v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
==VERY IMPORTANT WARNING! READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING!==
THIS MOD IS DEPRECATED, WON'T BE UPDATED, AND I CANNOT PROVIDE ANY FURTHER SUPPORT.
THIS MOD WORKS ONLY WITH STEAM VERSION. IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH GOG.COM VERSION! I do not own the GOG.com version so I cannot provide any support for it.
You'll have better chance at SuperUI for SRIV v0.8, which is known to work on GOG version and has the same menu override features. Be sure to check "vint_lib.lua" for menu theme options!

== Description ==
Tired of dark blue background with "1 00 11 10" floating everywhere? Want to make pause menu black?
If so, this mod might be for you! This mod lets you override the theme of Main and Pause menus.

There are 7 themes:
* CRIB: Gateway
* CRIB_USE: Gateway (Transparent Background in Pause Menu)
* DEFAULT: Completely Black (Transparent Background in Pause Menu)
* FAIL: Mission Failed
* PAUSE: Pause Menu
* STRONGHOLD: Completely Black
* VIDEO: Main Menu

Notes:
* Game screen is remain visible when paused in DEFAULT and CRIB_USE, except the Skybox becomes black in the former and becomes Gateway Background in the latter.
* The game also have themes named COMPLETION, CENTER, and FULLSCREEN, but they are identical to STRONGHOLD.

== How to Install ==
To install, copy every files from a theme folder to your SRIV installation folder:
32-Bit: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV
64-Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV

To make this mod usable with other mods, download "Minimaul's Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV and Gat Out Of Hell tools", extract everything from the archive, launch "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe", and follow the onscreen instructions.
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...saints-row-iv-and-gat-out-of-hell-tools.3188/

== Screenshots ==
CRIB:
menutheme_ss_crib_mainmenu.png menutheme_ss_crib_pause.png
CRIB_USE (Main Menu is same as CRIB):
menutheme_ss_crib_use_pause.png
DEFAULT:
menutheme_ss_default_stronghold_mainmenu.pngmenutheme_ss_default_pause.png
FAIL:
menutheme_ss_fail_mainmenu.pngmenutheme_ss_fail_pause.png
PAUSE (Pause Menu is, as you guessed, same as the vanilla game):
menutheme_ss_pause_mainmenu.png
STRONGHOLD (Main Menu is same as DEFAULT):
menutheme_ss_stronghold_pause.png
VIDEO (The Main Menu Video continues to play in submenus. Pause Menu is simply a blank blue background.):
menutheme_ss_video_options.pngmenutheme_ss_video_pause.png

Attachments

• MenuThemeOverride_v1.0.7z
    117.8 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:
Warning:
Incompatible with the GOG version. I tried this already and the game hangs at the menu screen.

xD need to reinstall the game to fix it
Before reinstalling the game make sure the mod don't exist in the main installation folder. If the mod is still in there after reinstalling the game it the game might not work.

this mod broke my game becaues i can't play the mission and this make's freez game and i say. what the funk. i need my file of "patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc" original not from mod and now i need reinstall game. and i will wait a whole day

this mod broke my game becaues i can't play the mission and this make's freez game and i say. what the funk. i need my file of "patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc" original not from mod and now i need reinstall game. and i will wait a whole day
This mod is now deprecated. Use SuperUI instead.
Also, to uninstall this mod you can just remove all *.str2_pc and *.asm_pc files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back