SOLVED Melee animation triggers game freeze

I've been modding for about 20 years, Diablo being my first. I've modded Skyrim, Fallout (3, NV), Oblivion, Morrowind, L4D2, basically any game I buy that it's possible. This issue has left me stumped. removal of mods 1 by 1 does not clear the issue. Only Vanilla resolves it. This is not a CTD. This is a full on GAME FREEZE.

Description of cause:

During melee (shooting, fighting...5 stars etc) if player or NPC attempt a power move with open hand or melee weapon (bat, sword, hammer, dildo...), game freezes and any attempt to reach desktop with cursor control is futile. A full restart is the only way to get out of the freeze.

-Operating on Windows 10 PRO.
-Steam game.
-Updated drivers, OS

MODS
-Tacticool weapons + Viper's Golden Saints 45
-SuperUI;
-Agility Mod;
-Obligatory nude mod, gameqube/HiBan I believe;
-Weapons rebalance, including edits to explosions.xtbl, ammo.xtbl, weapons and weapon_upgrades.xtbl. Mainly, edits to gang weapons that shoot bullets...bigger explosions, more ammo type edits.
-My own vehicle mods;
-SRIV hair and clothes mod;
-Shiny clothes;
-Ultor Saints Secret transparent bikini/undies;
-Female alternate stand, without "misc_tables.vppc" in "tables/pc/cache", instead anim_blend_trees.xtbl in main directory.

Does any modder/admin here have any ideas where to look in common mods for what might cause this FREEZE?

Explosions table had (experimental) flags left forgotten in place. Flags removed, fixed. How that was messing with melee (not shooting, ie baseball bat, strong hits, etc) situations is yet unsolved. However, game is playable again and we won't be adding flags to anything and forgetting about them. ;)

Back