After several hours I just realized that after saving the game and then loading again:
- Neighborhoods exploring progress is lost. All map is grey, question marks everywhere. Funny thing that if I come back to some already explored neighborhood, ALL previously opened stores in that neighbohoo became immediately marked as opened. Explore. Save. Load. Get sucked.
- Neighborhoods owning is lost too. As I understand, now I should have Old Stillwater and Centennial Beach after Saint's Seven. Aaaaaaaaaaand... i have none. Centennial Beach remains yellow, no cash incoming.

Another funny thing that in saving window I see the progress. It says 1/45. Game thinks I have only Centennial Beach. Well, press save, scroll down to the new save... 0/45. I even don't need to actually load the broken save to see it's broken.

Gentelmen of the Row installed.

Soooo... WHAT... THE... HECK

After several hours I just realized that after saving the game and then loading again:
- Neighborhoods exploring progress is lost. All map is grey, question marks everywhere. Funny thing that if I come back to some already explored neighborhood, ALL previously opened stores in that neighbohoo became immediately marked as opened. Explore. Save. Load. Get sucked.
- Neighborhoods owning is lost too. As I understand, now I should have Old Stillwater and Centennial Beach after Saint's Seven. Aaaaaaaaaaand... i have none. Centennial Beach remains yellow, no cash incoming.

Another funny thing that in saving window I see the progress. It says 1/45. Game thinks I have only Centennial Beach. Well, press save, scroll down to the new save... 0/45. I even don't need to actually load the broken save to see it's broken.

Gentelmen of the Row installed.

Soooo... WHAT... THE... HECK

Sounds like you have Post Game Gang Control enabled in GoTR, my recommendation, disable it.

Back