1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making machinima in Saints row?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mercier, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Hello! saintsrowmods.com I have tried to create a sr3 machinima or action scene by using mod in saintsrowmod forum , Sandbox SRTT for no hud and some good stuff
    thanks to idolninja and everyone

in this video i have co-op with my friend and used the sniper scope+no hud and record + some video editing

2. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

Very cool. Loved the office shootout.

3. Awesome! :D

4. Good work!

5. Machinima tool would be GREAT :):)

6. Yeah, I agree! Although, if I make one, i'd have to find other people to do like all the voices...

7. If you need someone ----->Me (I am) <------ a Guy who can give help ;) its just call me on steam or email or skype if you have one if you're interested Just reply to me!

8. Oh wow, I can't even begin to imagine how you recorded all the footage and how long it took!

9. [V] Knobby

[V] Knobby Volition Staff

THQ actually hired a contractor to put machinima into SR3. They expected a LOT in a short amount of time and I think ultimately it was just scrapped. I believe it piggy-backed on the multiplayer stuff to force things to happen, but I don't think it wasn't incredibly accurate.